The economy, health care, climate change, energy — these are just a few of the public policy issues that affect us all. More than ever, we need public management leaders who have the skills and knowledge to tackle the issues that matter most to Ohio and the country. Completing a master’s degree from the Glenn College will prepare individuals to:
- Lead and manage in public governance.
- Participate in and contribute to the policy process.
- Analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems and make decisions.
- Articulate and apply a public service perspective.
- Communicate and interact productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry.
- Integrate, synthesize, and apply knowledge across the curriculum in a professional public service context.
- Interact effectively with public policy and administration professionals from a broad range of sectors, using professional competencies common to the field.
To learn more about the Glenn College’s Graduate programs, please fill out our inquiry card
and we will send you additional information immediately.