Glenn College undergraduate students have the opportunity to earn academic credit for their internship. This is done through successfully completing PUBAFRS 4191.01 (Nonprofit or Public Affairs Internship). In order for your internship to be eligible for this course, it must:
- Require at least 10 hours of work per week
- Be in a field which is relevant to the students’ course of study or professional interests
- Be preapproved by the Glenn College Office of Career Services”
Can I retake PUBAFRS 4191.01?
Yes. A student may take the course for a total of six credit hours
. However, the class may not be repeated for the same internship. If a student intends to take PUBAFRS 4191.01 twice, two separate internship experiences will be required.
Past internship locations
- Ohio Democratic Party
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio
- United Way of Central Ohio
- American Red Cross
- LEAD Ohio
- Senator Sherrod Brown
- Ohio House of Representatives