The application deadline is October 1, 2018 for the spring 2019 internship program.
1. Apply to the Ohio State Academy
If you have already been accepted into the Academy, skip to step two. If you have not yet applied to the Academy, please click here. When completing the application, be sure to indicate your interest in the John Glenn High School Internship program.
Note: There are two options for enrollment in the Academy and College Credit Plus:
- Self-pay - Students enroll in courses to receive college credit, and the student's family is responsible for all costs.
- College Credit Plus - Students enroll in courses to receive both college credit and high school credit, and the local school district is responsible for the cost of tuition and books.
Important information about funding:
When applying for College Credit Plus, be aware of the following:
- Students who attend a public high school should submit an "intent to participate" form with their high school no later than March 30 of the year prior to participating in PSEOP. See your high school counselor or principal for more information.
- Students who attend a non-public high school must apply to the ODE for funding once they have been admitted to a College Credit Plus program. This funding is available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, see your high school counselor or principal or visit education.ohio.gov. Students who are not funded by ODE may still enroll under self-pay.
2: Complete the John Glenn High School Internship Program Supplement