- Public and nonproﬁt professionals at all career levels
- Anyone can register — there is no application process
- Rising leaders who want to nurture a passion for public service
- Gain practical management and leadership skills
- Network with other public and nonproﬁt professionals
- Earn continuing education unit (CEU) credits
$275 per course.
Assistance may be available to cover program costs through The Ohio State University or other employer-sponsored professional development programs.
Discounted rates are available if your employer is a MAPS Member.
One-day time commitment.
Active participation required to earn continuing education unit (CEU) credits.
Class size is capped so everyone has an opportunity to participate.
100% online through June 2021.
Online: 8:30 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
A virtual course link and password will be emailed in advance.
On campus: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Ohio Union, 1739 High Street, Columbus Ohio 43210
Lunch and parking included.
Employers who purchase 12 or more registrations become a MAPS member and receive a discounted rate of $225 per course.