Nonprofit Studies Minor Program Guidelines
Required for graduation
Credit hours required:
A minimum of 15
Transfer credit hours allowed:
A student is permitted to count up to 6 total hours of transfer credit and/or credit by examination toward the minor
Overlap with the GE permitted:
Up to 6 hours
Overlap with the major:
- The minor must be in a different subject than the major.
- Each minor completed must contain a minimum of 12 hours distinct from the major and/or additional minors (i.e. minors that require more than 12 credit hours, may overlap those hours beyond 12 with the major or with another minor,
Overlap between minors: Each minor completed must contain 12 unique hours.
- Minimum C- for a course to be listed on the minor.
- Minimum 2.00 cumulative point-hour ratio required for the minor.
- Course work graded Pass/Non-Pass cannot count on the minor.
- No more than 3 credit hours of courses graded Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory may count toward the minor
The minor course work must be approved by the Glenn College.
Filing the minor program form:
The minor program form must be filed at least by the time the graduation application is submitted to the student’s college