Built on the public service ideas of Sen. John Glenn for Ohio high school students who want to make a difference.
Explore ways to engage in the democratic process while advocating for your priorities and serving your community.
The Ohio State University’s John Glenn College of Public Affairs 1810 College Road, Columbus, OH 43210
Application Opens: February 1
Be prepared to provide the following:
- An overview of your current extracurricular involvements
- Answers (300 words or less) to the following prompts:
- Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea. What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?
- Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.
- Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
Schedule coming soon.
- Meet with Ohio State Admissions representatives to learn about the college application process
- Light breakfast and lunch provided
- Network with current elected and appointed government officials
- Ohio State application fee waivers will be provided to program participants