Skip to Main Content

Declare a Public Affairs minor so you can make a major difference.

Our multidisciplinary minors provide knowledge of the issues you are passionate about, grounded in public policy and public administration, so you can work to make change a reality.

Specializations have been converted to minors.

If you are currently a Glenn College student enrolled in a specialization, please see your advisor for information.